home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Basemap :: Forum

user:
psw:
| lost password | register

MikeP - all messages by user

10/4/2013 9:26:27 AM
About Me Hi All,
My name is Mike, I work for a private consultancy. I have just recevied the e-mail regarding the latest Tracc software, I am interested in the discounted £1850 price, we had stopped using Accession due to it's high licence cost. Going to download the beta and feedback information to this forum.

Cheers all,

Mike
12/3/2013 2:16:46 PM
Accurate Results?! Hi All,

Just thought I'd finally get round to providing some feedback on TRACC. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now - I can see the calculation takes longer to process, though I can see from the results that they more accurate than Accession. I have also noticed that putting in an interchange penalty makes quite a difference to some services, and can clearly see the route that comes out changes when the penalty is used. This is extremely useful for explaining and showing the results to clients. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this at all?

We tend to do a lot of work for new housing developments, the new Local Accessibility calculation is really good, much quicker than Accession - and also the combined frequency is much more useful than a service frequency - I can really see a lot of value in this calculator going forwards!

Cheers, Mike
pages: 1